Jill Zarin has done it again! The Luxury Luncheon benefiting Thyroid Cancer Research took place this past Saturday, July 29 from 12-4pm at the Private Estate of Jill and Bobby Zarin in Southampton. Throughout the afternoon, guests enjoyed the luscious surroundings, gourmet food and drinks, and glamorous indulgences at the luxurious outdoor soiree. The event was held under two luxurious tents and around the Zarin’s stunning infinity pool complete with fun pool floats (think the cheery rainbow unicorn and oyster shells). Upon arrival, guests were provided with a detailed map to help them navigate the VIP beauty treatments and experiences. Spa services comprised of a 5 minute face lift, braid bar, brow bar, massages, makeup applications, and an IPL laser treatment.
Notable attendees to the Luxury Luncheon included: Ally Shapiro, RHONY‘s Luann D’Agostino, Tinsley Mortimer, Dorinda Medley, Cindy Barshop, Aviva Dresher, and Kelly Bensimon; Real Housewives of Miami Marysol Patton, Real Housewives of Atlanta Cynthia Bailey, Actress Kelly Rutherford, Millionaire Matchmaker, Former NY Yankee David Cone, Television Personality Dina Lohan, News Anchor Rita Cosby, Actor Titus Burgess, Chef Roble, “90210” Actor Tristan “Mack” Wilds, and of course, American Television Personality The Real Housewives of New York, host Jill Zarin.
This year’s event was very important to Jill Zarin as her husband Bobby Zarin’s cancer recently returned unexpectedly. The thyroid cancer returned to his brain this past November. We are praying for a full recovery and are wishing him and his family all of the best. Money raised from this year’s event is being donated to the International Thyroid Oncology Group, a 501 (c)(3) charity.
The event was organized and curated by Ticket2Events’s Brian Kelly and Sean Koski. Their work is so exceptional as they organized such a stunning and memorable event. Their professionalism in executing this event each year deserves much praise! Kelly and Koski also plan luxurious weddings, fashion, and other celebrity events. Guests at #CampZarin had the opportunity to shop designer trunk shows, enjoy beachfront water sports with Schiller Bikes, and sip craft cocktails and rosé.
Many of the new companies I learned of at the event were founded by female entrepreneurs; strong and persistent women who made their dreams a reality by doing what they love and sharing their knowledge and high quality products with the world.
My Luxury Luncheon Favorites
- CoFi Genuine Leather: Hailing from Denver, a unique collection of handbags, clutches, totes, boots, flats, and more. Founded by Stephanie McTigue, her pieces are designed with such personality and durability. My favorite is the Mollie Cross-Body Clutch that features two hidden interior magnetic snaps, a top zip closure, and interior zip pocket, interior slip pockets, and a detachable strap.
- Salts Alive: An organic, vegan, bath and body line founded by Tiffany Andersen, a Stage IV cancer survivor. After she realized her body could not longer filter toxins, she began researching rare elements that hold powerful therapeutic properties. Her products include organically extracted mineral cell salts that help restore loss of collagen and enrich hair. The company is against animal testing and is made in the U.S.A.
- PortoVino Wine Purse: This was one of the most innovative accessories I have ever seen! There is a secret insulated pocket for a party pouch that holds and pours two bottles of wine. So perfect for picnics, and girls night out (and on the go). I love their navy and white striped wine purse.
- Birdies of a Feather: The most darling pair(s) of indoor/outdoor slippers you will ever own! Where them at home, at the cafe, and at the office. The slippers are ideal for a sophisticated, in-home party. The look, feel and quality is exceptional! I had the opportunity to try on pairs from their fall 2017 collection, which will be available on their website September 1st. Birdies co-founders Bianca and Marisa launched in November of 2015.
- SOOTHE Massage: an on-demand massage service that will arrive to your home or office in as little as one hour. You can also choose to rebook with the same massage therapist. I love that they offer pre-natal massages. Download their app at the iTunes store.
- HAMPTONS Handpoured: A local candle company based in the Hamptons that sells a diverse range of small-batch, aromatic candles. Each candle has a 40 hour burn time, made with plant-based fragrances, and vegan. My favorite scents are HAMPTON COFFEE, EAST HAMPTON, and ROASTED CORN.
- Destination Haus: A one-of-a-kind shopping destination in Amagansett that represents over 30 artists from around the globe. The globally curated home decor pieces encompass inspiration and influence from regions and countries around the world such as Morocco, New England, and Montauk. Founded Laureen, Kendra, and Carlyn Vellante, their store offers an expansive variety of styles in order for shoppers, and designers to curate their own personal destination. Come in for a visit as there will be events there throughout the month of August and into the autumn months.
- Lonvitalite: The future in facials! A family owned Australian business founded in 2009, their face, eye, and lip masks are completely cruelty free without parabens and chemicals, formulated in Germany with 100% natural plant based collagen. They have created a 24K gold & collagen eye mask, which increases the one way absorption rate to rehydrate the eye area in 10-20 minutes. The antioxidants and calling effects of the eye mask are so soothing!
The event was catered by Carlyle off the Green. Antico Noè prepared freshly grilled panini sandwiches for guests poolside. Mini burgers with various toppings were served in the smaller tent adjacent to the driveway. There was a gourmet Burrata Cheese Bar with toppings including micro greens, roasted peppers, and marinated olives; and salads served in martini glasses. Harmless Harvest coconut water was also available to guests in coolers throughout the event.
The 5th annual luncheon also marks the first time the event became opened to the general public. Tickets were available for purchase on Eventbrite with five price points. The first two tiered prices included the much talked about VIP Gift Bag loaded with luxurious beauty products, experiences, apparel, and even more swag valued at up to $5,000! Two lesser expensive ticket price points included the non-VIP Gift Bag valued at up to $1,500. The gift bags are extraordinarily impressive! I have never seen anything like these at any event I have ever attended. You can, according to celebrity guests, compare these to the gift bags given out at the Grammy Awards, Oscars, and other prestigious award ceremonies.
Below, I invite you to look inside the non-VIP Gift Bag:
Select brands in the non-VIP gift bag were LumaRX, SmashMallow, Tate Naturals, Organic Gemini, Chef’s Cut, Enlightened, RICH Hair Care, Under the Sun, Perteh, Royall Muske, Lonvitalite, Grande Naturals, and Baja Baby, all in addition to several gift cards for beauty and spa treatments. The gorgeous metallic silver ‘East-West Bag’ is by Quilted Koala.