Kim Kardashian Can’t Get Enough Of These Under-Eye & Lip Plumping Masks
Kim Kardashian is arguably one of the most influential beauty icons of the last decade – even if you don’t want to admit it, Kim has been behind the biggest beauty trends to date.
But who’s responsible for Kim’s flawless, trend setting makeup looks? Mario Dedivanovic is his name, or you may know him as @makeupbymario. The NYC based makeup artist boasts quite a celebrity clientele, like Jennifer Lopez, Chrissy Teigan and of course, the Kardashian-Jenner clan.
So what’s Mario’s celebrity skin-prepping secret? Oh, just 24 carat gold and collagen…
The under-eyes can be prone to several different skin concerns. Using an eye mask prior to makeup application can assist in reducing puffiness and increasing hydration under the eyes to prevent product caking in fine lines and dry areas.
– These masks contain active ingredients to help boost circulation effectively
– They’re enriched with collagen, hyaluronic acid & niacinamide
– The under-eyes are left smooth, plumped, bright & hydrated
– Dark circles are reduced and puffiness is eliminated
★★★★★ Very Fancy! – Amanda
“I have to say that I am in LOVE with these! I get really tired looking skin under my eyes (thanks mum for the crappy genes). I find that these are really easy to use, not messy at all, come in very neat little packets so they are easy to take anywhere and they look very fancy! They left under my eyes looking fresh, less wrinkles and very hydrated! I am a regular buyer of these from now on!”
I personally use these lip masks prior to makeup application (before I knew Mario used them), and they work a treat! Simply smooth on a lip mask while you do your eyes and brows, then apply the rest of your makeup. Your lips will stay full, plump & hydrated all night.
– Makes your lips lusciously soft and plump
– Helps to replenish your lips with natural plant based collagen.
– Lips are left looking & feeling more hydrated
– Plant based collagen accelerates blood circulation, resulting in a fuller appearance
The post Kim Kardashian Can’t Get Enough Of These Under-Eye & Lip Plumping Masks first appeared on Lonvitalite.