THE BEST FACIAL SKIN CARE?- LONVITALITE C6 GREEN TEA ANTIOXIDANT FACIAL MASK 5PK REVIEW ON THE BEST FACIAL SKIN CARE?- LONVITALITE C6 GREEN TEA ANTIOXIDANT FACIAL MASK 5PK REVIEWS
Product name: Lonvitalite C6 Green tea antioxidant facial mask 5pk
Where to buy: numerous online stores
Quantity: Individually foil wrapped in packs of 5
Suitable for: Male and female > 12 years old
My rating: 4.7/5When it comes to the best facial skin care, there are the lot of things that I have been, though, tried and even keep doing a deep research for something that “worth to try” to improve the skin condition. Typically, we are human that always seek for the best result for whatever services or products we take, but the revision is a vital part of it by determining the real advantages and disadvantages.
WHAT IS LONVITALITE C6 GREEN TEA ANTIOXIDANT FACIAL MASK 5PK?
The Lonvitalite C6 Green tea antioxidant facial mask 5pk is an extracted green tea that helps you to treat the skin condition such like irritation, skin dryness, reduce the inflammatory skin disease (Acne & pimples) and preventing premature aging.
The pure vitamin and mineral that absorbable to your skin during and after the application will help to improve your skin clarity and enhancing the body system immunity to fight the p acne bacteria in the hair follicle cavity.
How to use (Easy step)
- Clean your face first and pat dry before the application.
- Take the mask from the packaging and apply to your face skin.
- Gently press into place with your finger to avoid the air bubble trapped between the mask and your face skin.
- For the optimal effect of antioxidant, vitamin and mineral absorption, leave the mask for 20 minutes.
- Remove the mask and rinse and gently rub remaing serum into face.
THE GREEN TEA BENEFITS FOR SKIN
- Anti-aging. The most interesting about the benefits of green tea to our skin is the ability to keep the agility and the complexion of your skin. The antioxidant from green tea ingredient inhibiting the anti-radical from damaging the skin cell and this will keep your skin healthy and look young.
- Treat acne and pimple problem. The green tea has an antibacterial property called catechins that acting like an antibiotic that kill the active bacteria that live in the skin pores within the hair follicle cavity. This special antibiotic feature helps your natural body immune system to prevent further infection and keep your skin healthy.
- Good hydration. This feature is beneficial if you have a dry skin problem. The green tea will hydrate your skin structure and keep it moist to improve elasticity. The poor elasticity of your skin will cause the skin to become more fragile.
- Good anti-inflammatory agent. If you’re suffering from skin inflammation such as acne and dermatitis, the anti-inflammatory agent in green tea extract will help to reduce the swelling and redness. Additionally, this feature also keeping new skin cells to multiply and develop into a new structure after damaging by the inflammation.
- Reduce the puffy eyes and dark circle. The dilatation of the blood vessel network under the skin will make the skin around your eyes look dark and puffy. The tannin from the green tea will help to shrink the blood vessel and reduce the puffy eyes and the dark circle.
- Soothe and heal sunburn damage. The extra properties such as tannic acid, Theobromine, and polyphenols is a great organic element that has a special ability to repair the skin damage and promotes skin healing due to the sunburn damage, and also, reduce the inflammation.
MY INGREDIENT INVESTIGATION RESULT AND YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.
Before you buy the product, the most important thing is, you need to know about the product ingredient and what are the reasons of the manufacturer adding the chemical or drugs to the product. Be careful, because some of the Lonvitalite C6 Green tea antioxidant facial mask 5pk product.
|The ingredients||The benefits||Potential side effect|
|Glycerin||Dry skin moisturizer and treat minor skin irritation||The allergic reaction caused by this chemical is very rare, but some minor side effect to the skin such as stinging, burn sensation, redness, and swelling.|
|Butylene Glycol||Widely used as a viscosity decreasing agent and the good solvent for medical and cosmetic products||Minimal skin irritation and, no severe allergic reaction report due to this chemical.|
|Collagen||Improve skin clarity and pain reducer due to the inflammatory disease||No side effect report after application to the skin directly.|
|Betaine||This chemical used as an anti-irritant agent in the cosmetic product and also used to treat wrinkles on the skin.||Allergic reaction to this ingredient can happen but in rare cases. The mild symptom such as swelling on the face, redness, irritation, and lips.|
|Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract||The strong antioxidant of Camellia Sinensis Leaf extracts helps in reducing the inflammation of the skin and sun protective.||No report about the allergic reaction due to Camellia Sinensis after the application to the skin. It’s considered to be safe to use.|
|Niacinamide||This chemical commonly used to correcting skin discoloration problem, skin restores skin texture, skin elasticity and protect your skin from sun damage.
|The mild allergic reaction due to the Niacinamide can happen but in very case.|
|2-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid||Used as the strong antioxidant by inhibiting free radical activity on the skin. The additional feature of 2-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid is enhancing our body immunity to kill the bacteria on the skin.||The overuse of 2-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid can cause mild swelling and redness.|
|Phenoxyethanol||This chemical used to prevent the yeast and mold activity and very good used as the preservative for skin care and cosmetic product.||The potential side effect is mild skin irritation, swelling and redness. The side effect is very rare in the right amount of Phenoxyethanol added to the product.|
|Rosmarinus Officinalis||The natural antibiotic agent that used to kill the gram-negative bacterial.||No side effect report after the application of this chemical to the skin.|
|Hyaluronic Acid||In medicine, the Hyaluronic acid use to treat several conditions such like the minor wound, ulcer and used as a skin moisturizer. This chemical is believed to give the juvenile effect to the skin by maintaining the elasticity.||There are not an issue regarding the negative side effect of this ingredient, especially in pregnancy. But, has the potential to cause the mild skin allergic reaction for a certain person only.|
|Hydroxyethylcellulose||This chemical is derived from plant amino acid and use as skin care products preservative and emulsifier.||There is no possible side effect issue regarding this product.|
|Panthenol||This ingredient is used almost the same like hyaluronic acid and the extra feature is a good inflammatory agent.||No side effect issue associated with this chemical after the application.|
|Sclerotium Gum||The sclerotium gum usually indication for inflammatory disease treatment, natural antibiotic and antioxidant.||So far, no report regarding the side effect of this drug on the skin after the application.|
|Allantoin||Allantioin usually used as a skin moisturizer and good for rough and scaly skin. This chemical also used to treat the itchy and irritated skin.||The wrong amount of use can cause the side effect such like burning sensation, swelling and redness.|
The allergic reaction can happen if you are sensitive to the certain ingredient or chemical that used in any product. Please make sure that you are not allergic to any of these ingredients. If you having symptoms such like burning sensation, swelling of a face, skin irritation, nauseated, and skin redness, please stop using this product and see your doctor for the treatment.
PROS VS CONS
- Most of the ingredients are safe to use and less potential caused the severe side effect in the long term.
- Effectively use to treat acne problem and other skin inflammatory disease.
- Multipurpose skin treatment and safe for daily used.
- Enhance skin clarity after one month.
- This treatment may not suitable for if you have the allergic reaction to the product’s ingredients.
What I can say overall is, this offering you the best ingredient for skin correction and condition. The formulated green tea extract will give you the best result after the application. After investigating the ingredients, it seems all the ingredient has many high potential benefits that will treat many conditions such as inflammation, skin damage, bacterial infection, aging problem and acne breakouts. It’s worth to try!investigate the ingredients, it seems all the ingredient has many high potential benefits that will treat many conditions such as inflammation, skin damage, bacterial infection, aging problem and acne breakouts. It’s worth to try!